In 1971, Lt Gen Jagjit Singh Aurora, PVSM, then GOC in C, Eastern Command, accepted history\’s greatest surrender since the end of World War-II. In this video, Brigadier Baqir Siddiqui, Chief of Staff, Eastern Command of Pakistan Army surrenders with his 12,000 men before Indian Army Major General Gandharv Nagra on December 21 1971. This is a less publicized and less well-known surrender ceremony which took place on December 21 1971, days after the first surrender by Niazi\’s forces.
- PM visits HAL facilities, appreciates HAL capabilities
- HAL Hands Over LCA Tejas Twin Seater to IAF in Presence of RRM
- Thales and Schiebel expand Strategic Partnership to promote the CAMCOPTER Unmanned Aerial System globally
- HAL and the Ministry of Defence of The Republic of Argentina have signed a Letter of Intent (LoI)
- Ashok Leyland bags Defence orders worth Rs. 800 Cr
- Naval Group welcomes the announcement made by Indian and French authorities regarding the extension of the Indo-French partnership with the objective to explore ambitious submarines projects