The Hon’ble President of India and the Supreme Commander of Indian Armed Forces Pranab Mukherjee releasing First day Cover of 501 Signal Unit and 30 Squadron during President’s Standard Presentation at Air Force Station Ambala.
- INS Kalvari Commissioned into the Indian Navy
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- AOC-in-C Southern Air Command Flies Tejas: Reposes Faith in the Indigenous Combat Aircraft
- Dassault – Reliance Aerospace Manufacturing facility in Mihan, Nagpur Inaugurated
- IAF Landing Operations on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- INS Kiltan: Add new dimension to the ASW capability of Indian Navy
- Exercise INDRA: Indo-Russia Joint Exercise - First Ever International Tri Service Exercise
- Thales has developed an active array radar that meets the specific needs of HAL, to equip the 80 TEJAS Mk1A multirole LCA operated by the Indian Air Force. The radar has successfully completed an initial flight test campaign designed to measure its performance level.
- Glimpses of 85th Anniversary of Indian Air Force