Infantry Combat Vehicle passes through the Rajpath, on the occasion of the 68th Republic Day Parade 2017, in New Delhi on January 26, 2017.
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- AOC-in-C Southern Air Command Flies Tejas: Reposes Faith in the Indigenous Combat Aircraft
- Dassault – Reliance Aerospace Manufacturing facility in Mihan, Nagpur Inaugurated
- IAF Landing Operations on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- INS Kiltan: Add new dimension to the ASW capability of Indian Navy
- Exercise INDRA: Indo-Russia Joint Exercise - First Ever International Tri Service Exercise
- Thales has developed an active array radar that meets the specific needs of HAL, to equip the 80 TEJAS Mk1A multirole LCA operated by the Indian Air Force. The radar has successfully completed an initial flight test campaign designed to measure its performance level.
- Glimpses of 85th Anniversary of Indian Air Force
- INS Tarasa: A Water Jet Fast Attack Craft