In this two part video Najam Sethi, Editor Friday Times, Pakistan, explains the importance of Central Asian Republics due to it being rich in energy resources and their geographical locations. He further explains, why countries like America, Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran and India are interested in influencing the Central Asian region. It appears Pakistan, China and Russia are worried that whether America will exit from Afghanistan or mark its presence in some form as Central Asian resources are of vital interest.
Najam Sethi on New Great Game in Central Asia
About the Author
More by the same author
- AK203 production kicks-off in India
- Aerospace certified Grauer and Weil (India) Ltd displays impressive Surface...
- Dassault Falcon 900LX and Falcon 2000 Series Certified for 100 ft EFVS...
- MBDA offers next generation air combat capabilities for the Indian Air Force
- The ship-based Ka-226T helicopter presented at Aero India 2019