In this two part video Najam Sethi, Editor Friday Times, Pakistan, explains the importance of Central Asian Republics due to it being rich in energy resources and their geographical locations. He further explains, why countries like America, Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran and India are interested in influencing the Central Asian region. It appears Pakistan, China and Russia are worried that whether America will exit from Afghanistan or mark its presence in some form as Central Asian resources are of vital interest.
Najam Sethi on New Great Game in Central Asia
About the Author
More by the same author
- IAI inks $50 million worth of follow-up agreement with India on...
- KRAS receives $100 M Order from RAFAEL for manufacturing BARAK-8 MRSAM...
- IAF Gets Two More Chinook Helicopters from Boeing
- Boeing appoints Surendra Ahuja as Boeing Defence India leader
- A Kargil War Hero Nobody Ever Wrote About