In this two part video Najam Sethi, Editor Friday Times, Pakistan, explains the importance of Central Asian Republics due to it being rich in energy resources and their geographical locations. He further explains, why countries like America, Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran and India are interested in influencing the Central Asian region. It appears Pakistan, China and Russia are worried that whether America will exit from Afghanistan or mark its presence in some form as Central Asian resources are of vital interest.
Najam Sethi on New Great Game in Central Asia
About the Author
More by the same author
- GRADO Launches Anti-Viral Fabrics with Neo Tech Technology
- MBDA at DefExpo 2020: "Making in India"
- Boeing Affirms Commitment to India Defense Modernization
- Russian Helicopters signs an events roadmap for Ka-226T localization in India
- Thales: Trusted Technology Partner In India’s Growth