In this two part video Najam Sethi, Editor Friday Times, Pakistan, explains the importance of Central Asian Republics due to it being rich in energy resources and their geographical locations. He further explains, why countries like America, Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran and India are interested in influencing the Central Asian region. It appears Pakistan, China and Russia are worried that whether America will exit from Afghanistan or mark its presence in some form as Central Asian resources are of vital interest.
Najam Sethi on New Great Game in Central Asia
About the Author
More by the same author
- IAF receives its first Apache AH-64E helicopter
- INS Vela: The Fourth Scorpene Class Submarine
- INS Ranjit Sails into Sunset Culminating 36 years of Glorious Era
- Russian Helicopters presented a mockup of the VRT500
- Kalyani Group and Thales to develop the Next Generation of Defence Systems...