This study has been carried out on request of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India. Authors acknowledge the annual grant extended by the MEA to ASEAN-India Centre (AIC) at RIS for the year 2016-17. Authors are grateful to Prof. Ajitava Raychaudhuri, Jadavpur University, Kolkata for his guidance. Authors are grateful to DGCIS, Kolkata and Sandip Singha Roy for the data, and to Sachin Singhal for drawing the maps. Views expressed by the authors are their own. Usual disclaimers apply.
Assessing Economic Impacts of Connectivity Corridors in India
About the Author
More by the same author
- Tata Boeing Aerospace inaugurates its state-of-the-art Apache fuselage facility
- Aneto selected to power Airbus Helicopters Racer high-speed demonstrator
- Boost to Make-in-India, HAL Invites Indian Partner for Licence Manufacturing...
- Lockheed Martin Delivers 400th C-130J Super Hercules Aircraft
- Rolls-Royce Launches IntelligentEngine