A Future View of Terrorism
Notes and References
- Brian Michael Jenkins. “Future Trends in International Terrorism.” The Rand Paper Series. Santa Monica, CA: Rand Corp, 1985.
- OneWorld Guides. “Inside the Global Divide.” Terrorism Guide, 11 May 2011.
- Brynjar Lia. Globalization and the Future of Terrorism: Patterns and Predictions. London: Routledge, 2005/2006.
- Raphael F. Perl. Terrorism, the Media, and the Government: Perspectives, Trends, and Options for Policymakers Specialist in International Affairs. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division, Congressional Research Service. 22 October 1997. CRS issue brief.
- Terrorism Research. “Future of Terrorism.” <http://www.terrorism-research.com/privacy.php>.
- Pakistan Defence. “India Accepts Home Grown Terrorism?” 17 September 2008. <http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/14266-india-accepts-home-grown-terrorism.html>
- Lydia Khalil. “The Threat of Homegrown Terrorism.” The Boston Globe, 27 October 2009. <http://www.cfr.org/terrorist-organizations/threat-homegrown-terrorism/p20536>
- Op Cit, n. 4.
- Ramtanu Maitra. “Osama’s Death Affect on US, Policy Towards Pakistan and Afghanistan.” Aakrosh 14, no. 52, July 2011.
- Note from Jacques Chirac (speech), 24 September 1986, cited in Terrorism Understanding the Incomprehensible by Ashok Nayak. Legal Service India.com.
Rate this Article
About the Author
More by the same author
Post your Comment